Life Science Zurich is a joint venture initiated by the University of Zurich and the ETH Zurich to promote Zurich as an international centre for cutting-edge research, first class education and economic innovation in the field of life sciences.
Life Science Zurich
- supports a strong and modern life science curriculum in primary and secondary education
- aims to offer one of the best doctoral schools worldwide in the life sciences field and to prepare young researchers to develop into tomorrow's leaders in research, industry and society
- establishes cooperation networks that bring together the major stakeholders in academia, industry and the public sector
- stimulates dialogue between academia, the broad public and the industry and creates an atmosphere of mutual understanding, respect and trust
- connects life scientists to career opportunities beyond academia